Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
&SO follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, &SO uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that &SO has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy (“Policy”)
Monde Nissin Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“we” “our” or “us”) respects your privacy and recognizes the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us (“Personal Data”). Personal Data in this Policy refers to any information that can uniquely identify an individual (including the information below).
Please be informed that we reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, update and/or amend this Policy from time to time for operational, legal, or regulatory reasons, and we encourage you to check for updates regularly.
- What this Policy covers
This Policy describes the principles we follow in collecting, using, disclosing, retaining, and removing Personal Data. It also describes the measures we take to safeguard your personal information obtained in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and other applicable laws and regulations.
By accessing, using and interacting with our website/platform (“Website”) to purchase our products, registering as a member on our Website, processing your purchases of our products, communicating with us through email, messaging services, by telephone, in writing or by using any of our other services, or by providing Personal Data to us (“Transactions and Dealings”), you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data described in this Policy.
- What Personal Data we collect and use
Generally, when you perform various Transactions and Dealings, we only collect and use Personal Data with your consent or deemed consent or otherwise permitted under the applicable laws and regulations. Personal Data you provide may include, but are not be limited to:
- contact information such as your name, email address and phone number.
- postal, billing or shipping addresses.
- billing and payment information for purchases including credit card numbers.
- user account information when you register as a member on our Website.
- Website usage information such as version of your web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what webpages on the Website or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with our Website.
- communication records with you through the various Transactions and Dealings.
- surveys, promotions, and contest participation information.
- The Purposes for the collection and use of your Personal Data
We collect and use your Personal Data primarily for the following purposes:
- to load our Website accurately for you and to perform analytics to optimize your usage of our Website.
- to provide our products and services to you and communicate with you.
- to process your purchases and purchase related transaction communications.
- to respond to your enquiries, feedback and/or requests.
- to process your payment information, including providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
- to process your membership registration and send you various messages from time to time
- to service your account, provide you with targeted advertisements and marketing information about our products and services, invitation to events and promotions which may be of interest to you from time to time, campaigns, contests, giveaways, surveys and/or notices (“Targeted Marketing”).
- to provide you with customer support, and for investigations into any disputes, payment issues and/or fraud. • to operate, evaluate, and improve our business and processes including developing new products and services, analysing, and improving our existing products and services as well as our Websites.
- How Personal Data will be disclosed
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties (whether located in Singapore or overseas) in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and for one or more of the purposes stated above and below:
- where appropriate, your appointed representatives.
- payment channels and third-party digital or physical payment service providers, including but not limited to banks, credit card companies and financial institutions for purpose of assessing, verifying, and facilitating payment.
- our appointed product and/or service providers and suppliers, including but not limited to data centres or server and internet service providers or suppliers of products.
- our business partners and third parties that provide related products and/or services for joint promotions, or help us run our marketing efforts, including Targeted Marketing efforts.
- the public when you become a winner in a contest by publishing your name, photographs and/or other Personal Data without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes
- any relevant government ministries, regulatory authorities, and statutory boards or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority.
- our professional advisors, including auditors and lawyers, subject to the applicable laws and regulations and/or binding contractual obligations of confidentiality.
- any relevant parties, law enforcement agencies or legal institutions, to the extent necessary for the establishing, protecting and/or defending or enforcing our legal rights.
- any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties.
- any relevant party if we believe disclosure is necessary and appropriate to prevent physical, financial, or other harm, injury, or loss.
- any business partner, investor, assignee, or transferee (actual or prospective) in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
- any relevant external provider, where our Website uses external advertising, plugins, or content.
- any other party whom you authorize us in writing to disclose your Personal Data to.
- for purposes that a reasonable person will consider appropriate in the circumstances or required by the applicable laws and regulations.
- International Transfer of Personal Data
We may need to transfer your Personal Data to the above third parties in countries that have different laws and data protection compliance requirements than the countries that we are registered in (Singapore) or the country that you are located.
Where we transfer your Personal Data to a different jurisdiction, we will endeavour to abide by the data protection and privacy laws of that jurisdiction, and while some jurisdictions may not have laws as protective as Singapore, we will nevertheless collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data in accordance with the provisions in this policy and provide protection in a manner comparable to the protection provided under Singapore’s applicable laws.
- How to update Personal Data or withdraw consent
We aim to keep all PersonalData as accurate, complete, and up to date as possible, and the accuracy of yourPersonal Data depends t o a large extent on the information you provide to us.
Subject to the exceptions provided under the PDPA, you can email us in the How To Contact Us section below on the following:
- opt out of receiving any marketing and promotional materials you have previously consented to, including any Targeted Marketing.
- withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Data by giving us reasonable notice to allow fulfilment of any open order/s and for the withdrawal of consent to be effected.
- request for access to, request to update or rectify, or request to delete or destroy your Personal Data held by us.
- How we protect your Personal Data
We will take reasonable efforts to protect Personal Data in our possession or control, by implementing reasonable and appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, alteration, disposal, or similar risks.
However, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any Personal Data we may have collected from or about you, given that the use of digital services and the transmission of information and communications via the internet, are susceptible to risk, including unauthorized access, interception, loss of Personal Data, cyber-attacks, malware, and bugs. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites, applications, and digital services. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your Personal Data when you are on the Internet, when you use or interact with our Website.
- How we retain your Personal Data
Generally, when you register a membership with us, your Personal Data provided is retained in our records for as long as the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected continues, or unless and until you ask us to delete or destroy this information. Your Personal Data is then deleted and/or destroyed unless further retention is required to satisfy longer retention period to meet business, operational, legal, or regulatory obligations.
- Use of our Website
Our Website may contain links to or from other websites, including advertising, plug-ins, or content, that do not operate underthis Policy. If you choose to interact with any such advertising, plugins or content, your Personal Data may be shared with the relevant external provider.
We are not responsible for the data protection and privacy practices of external parties, and we recommend that you read and understand the privacy statement/policy posted on those other websites before interacting with, and/or submitting your Personal Data to those websites.
10.How to Contact Us
For any questions or comments regarding this Policy, or to update your preferences such as data access or correction request, please email to the Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
Last updated: December-2021
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
&SO does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.